North Wales Model Engineering Society Equality Policy
North Wales Model Engineering Society is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our membership. Our aim is that all Members, visitors and contractors feel respected and enjoy being in a comfortable environment.
Therefore, the purpose of this policy is to ensure fairness and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, age, religion or belief, disability or sexual orientation. We oppose all forms of illegal and unfair discrimination. Members will be encouraged to develop their full potential within the Society. Efforts will be made to ensure the membership reflects the social background of the local population.
· To create an environment in which individual differences and contributions of all members are recognised and valued
· To advise all members on their responsibilities with regard to equality
· Every member in the Society is entitled to respect and dignity
· No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated
· Training and development opportunities are available to all members
· We will regularly review all our policies and procedures to ensure fairness and act on the results of equality monitoring
· Breaches of the policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to appropriate action been taken against the person concerned
· This policy is fully supported by the management committee, and forms an integral part of the Society's ethos￼
North Wales Model Engineering Society is committed to providing equality for all, encouraging mutual respect, and promoting the benefits of diversity. No member, visitor or contractor will be discriminated against on grounds of their gender, disability, race, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
We aim to provide an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment and bullying, so that everyone involved (members, visitors and contractors) can operate in a consistently fair and relaxed atmosphere.